£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
13 days ago
* Manage the implementation of capital projects
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with external suppliers to define and agree requirements for new capital equipment
* Prepare detailed project plans
* Manage implementation of capital, following the project through from order placement to final commissioning
* Working alongside Maintenance, production, Engineering HSE departments to ensure all necessary requirements are met during the concept and implementation phase.
* Commissioning and sign off of projects and final handover to Operations
* Prepare progress reports to be reviewed at senior management review.
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Monitoring post implementation to ensure savings are achieved.
* Ensure awareness of latest technology to ensure best practices are used.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Degree qualified
* Project management skills
* Engineering/Manufacturing background preferred
Role will require some overseas travel to visit suppliers.