7 months ago
Do you have a degree in an Engineering related discipline? Are you currently an Engineer who would like to move into a role where you can implement processes, equipment and software for an engineering department? Would you like the chance to plan and manage projects for some amazing, high-value products? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work for a market leading engineering business in Weymouth. In this role you will form part of the successful Engineering Team who manufacture electronic products for a whole range of industries from Aerospace to Transport. Utilising your engineering knowledge from design, production or mechanical engineering you will have the chance to implement new processes, equipment and software into the engineering function to ensure customer projects are able to be delivered.
As Project Engineer, you will:
- Assist in developing & implementing new processes, equipment & software;
- Developing manufacturing equipment justifications & proposals;
- Implement Lean & continuous improvement in Engineering & Manufacturing areas;
- Design/recommend and expedite any jigs, fixtures & tooling;
- Provide cost and timescale estimates to support with bids and proposals;
- Provide problem solving to technical issues relating to engineering/processes;
- From time to time, you will have the chance to work alongside Production Engineers/Technicians to:
- Review drawings & CAD Data and highlight and resolve any anomalies.
- Lead work transfers following applicable internal and customer processes
To be successful in this role, you will hold a degree in an engineering related discipline such as; Electronics, Mechanical or any other associated discipline. As you will be working on electronic products, having knowledge of IPC standards would be highly beneficial along with LEAN or continuous improvement experience. What is most important, is that you have experience of working within a manufacturing and engineering environment, being able to assist with problem solving, new equipment and processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineer to progress their career within a market leading business!
For more information, please contact Taylor Bowden or apply online today.