€80000.00 - €120000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
26 days ago
Project Director Paris
My client is seeking an experienced Project Director to drive the service management contract for a leading company in France. The Project Director is the primary owner and manager in the project phase who should ensure customer satisfaction through project management and lead build, migration and O&M team to deliver committed SLAs, work quality and efficiency within approved budget.
- Setup required operation capability during O&M phase for Industry O&M project to achieve agreed target according to the service quality (SLA/KPI) and operational efficiency requirement.
- Build Process Driven organization based on standard industry O&M process framework, which shall be customized and aligned to customer process and organization.
- Actively maintain good relationship with customer, deliver services committed in the contract, and achieve customer satisfaction and financial target.
- Team management, set business target and complete performance appraisal for team members every 6 months, project target needs to be mapped to individual's performance commitment.
- Ensure proper resources, skills and supporting tools are fully operational during whole contract lifecycle, constantly review and improve the service level and work efficiency
- Cooperation and communication among different departmental counterparts of the O&M team and motivate the team to achieve the target.
- Setup daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly Project O&M Meeting as defined in governance model
- Utilization of industry best practice to constantly improve efficiency, quality and profitability, and achieve maximum savings and synergy.
- Above ten (15) years of working experience in IT Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure Management, Network Management, System Integration preferably in operation domain of Data center and Application.
- Good communication and coordination skills (English and France )
- Good skills in Customer communication, understand the business requirement of customer, and find the method to achieve customer requirement
- Good skill in project management, include the team build, the external and internal communication, the time management, the task management…
- Good technical knowledge in VMware, Database, OS, Middleware, and also familiar with DC Server, Storage, Network/Security.
- Familiar with ITIL process framework. Good Knowledge of operation process and interfaces, high degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
- Ability to manage resources within time and budget limits.
- Result oriented, good skills in leading and motivating people, excellent team player.
- Work under pressure and manage multi-projects simultaneously.
- Familiar with cross-culture environment, flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International