€125000.00 - €150000.00 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Project Director - Munich/Dusseldorf
Morson International are working with a world leading ICT solutions company who are looking for a Project Director to be based out either Munich or Dusseldorf
The Project Director will:
- Participate in project pre-sales phase, Develop competitive delivery solutions and sign high quality contracts.
- Deliver projects in line with recognized best practice methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting).
- Act as single point of contact for deliveries in scope, maintain good customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all deliverables SLAs and timelines are met.
- Manage day to day project communication within all stakeholders and produce relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- Manage the relevant 3rd parties' suppliers, involving agreements, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Produce detailed project plans highlighting dependencies.
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes whenever needed.
- Manage the budget within the project lifecycle ensuring full compliance with expenses policies.
- Monitor the program/project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
The Project Director will have:
- High project management skills within all project lifecycle from start till end.
- Technical background within mobile and fixed networks infrastructure, especially within deployment, planning and optimization.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or Telecommunication.
- PMP certified or ITIL v3 is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile telecom company.
- Experience with managing virtual teams across various geographical locations is a plus.
- English and German fluency is needed.
- Experience with Vodafone/Telecom/Telefonica Germany projects is preferred
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Tom from Morson for more information.