Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
* Lead the IT operation project and be the main interface towards clients served by the Managed Service
* Accountable and Owner of the Project's P/L
* Over-all lead to ensure that Huawei will meet all contractual agreements.
* Mentoring and coaching on all direct reports.
* Owner on all communication with customer C-level executives.
* Accountable for establishing and managing foundations and capabilities for effective, sustainable service delivery across the region, covering: operations/processes, human resources, financials across the following functional areas: pursuit support, transition management, ongoing delivery, offering / delivery / technology management
* Accountable for planning and delivery of projects/deals to plan
* To setup the required operation teams, functions and flows in the O&M phase of the MS project to achieve the delivery target according to the service quality (SLA/KPI) and operational efficiency requirement
* To constantly access and minimize the risk of project by examining the changes in market, customer, technology, equipment, environment and staff
* 20 years Cross-functional understanding/experience of service delivery in an outsourcing context - i.e., understanding of finance, HR, sales, implementation, operations, etc. and how they work together.
* Proven track record and demonstrate successful in IT Outsourcing management and operations experience.
* Proven track record on C-level communication.
* Strong operational management skills - min 10 years of work experience in service environment, preferably in an outsourcing context, with experience setting up and running regional operations (such as helpdesk, delivery centers)
* Experience leading/working in regional/global teams
* Strong leadership skills - high level of drive, initiative assertive good communication skills - across all levels
* Have the service concept and attitude and strong capability in decision-making, organization, planning, analytical, communication and management
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience in, and ability to bridge, strategy and operations
* Experience and knowledge in delivering ICT services and right spectrum of outsourcing offerings.
* Experience in Matrix organization.
* Exceptional ability to motivate and recognize people skills
* Experience in ITO project as the PD/DPD role
* Language：Fluent in written and spoken in French and English
Excellent knowledge and skills in Leadership.
Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility.
Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
Excellent communications and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively on an executive level
Highly developed consultative skills
* Business competence
Excellent Business understanding skills
Excellent Financial understanding
Good knowledge in use of IT business system & solutions.
Customer Orientation with good understanding of Indonesia Market service providers / operators Business requirements.