Up to £0.00 per annum
7 days ago
- Lead the IT operation project and be the main interface towards clients served by the Managed Service
- Accountable and Owner of the Project's P/L
- Over-all lead to ensure that our client will meet all contractual agreements.
- Mentoring and coaching on all direct reports.
- Owner on all communication with customer C-level executives.
- Accountable for establishing and managing foundations and capabilities for effective, sustainable service delivery across the region, covering: operations/processes, human resources, financials across the following functional areas: pursuit support, transition management, ongoing delivery, offering / delivery / technology management
- Accountable for planning and delivery of projects/deals to plan
- To setup the required operation teams, functions and flows in the O&M phase of the MS project to achieve the delivery target according to the service quality (SLA/KPI) and operational efficiency requirement
- To constantly access and minimize the risk of project by examining the changes in market, customer, technology, equipment, environment and staff
- 20 years Cross-functional understanding/experience of service delivery in an outsourcing context - i.e., understanding of finance, HR, sales, implementation, operations, etc. and how they work together.
- Proven track record and demonstrate successful in IT Outsourcing management and operations experience.
- Proven track record on C-level communication.
- Strong operational management skills - min 10 years of work experience in service environment, preferably in an outsourcing context, with experience setting up and running regional operations (such as helpdesk, delivery centers)
- Experience leading/working in regional/global teams
- Strong leadership skills - high level of drive, initiative assertive good communication skills - across all levels
- Have the service concept and attitude and strong capability in decision-making, organization, planning, analytical, communication and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in, and ability to bridge, strategy and operations
- Experience and knowledge in delivering ICT services and right spectrum of outsourcing offerings.
- Experience in Matrix organization.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and recognize people skills
- Experience in ITO project as the PD/DPD role
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken in French and English
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Leadership.
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively on an executive level
- Highly developed consultative skills
- Performance driven
- Business competence
- Excellent Business understanding skills
- Excellent Financial understanding
- Good knowledge in use of IT business system & solutions.
- Customer Orientation with good understanding of Indonesia Market service providers / operators Business requirements.
- Negotiation experience