Up to £30 per hour
9 months ago
Project Design/ Systems Engineer
I am looking for someone to take their project from the start (analyse where CCTV would need to be fitted- pass onto design team- ensue it is fitted correctly and the client is happy etc). This can be on a contract or permanent basis.
You would be based at Blackburn but may be required to visit sites in Reading.
* System design of large scale integrated electronic security systems (PIDS, CCTV, EAC, IDS, and audio systems)
* Design responsibility throughout the project life.
* Preparation of technical documentation and drawings.
* Ensure compliance with technical specifications.
* Specification of equipment.
* Generation of acceptance test documentation.
* Review meetings with client.
* Coordination meetings with external subcontractors within multi-discipline design team.
* Liaison with suppliers
* Minimum of a degree or HNC in a suitable discipline.
* Working within an engineering environment (Electrical, Control and Instrumentation).
* Relevant technical experience with particular emphasis on design, and the preparation of technical documentation and drawings.
* Design of Security Systems would be an advantage.
* Minimum of five years experience in an engineering environment.
* Prior experience of the security industry would be an advantage.