Up to £14.81 per hour + Inclusive of holiday pay
3 months ago
Temp to Perm
Our client urgently requires a Project Coordinator to work alongside the Safety Management Project Manager and Head of Fire Safety, out of their office in Liverpool or Manchester for in initial temporary contract with a review to be made permanent.
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of Project Management tasks in accordance with company procedures.
You will be joining the existing Fire Safety Team who are part of the Management & Surveying sector of the clients providing Fire Safety Consultancy Services.
As an Assistant Project coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for assisting the Safety Management Project Manager in ensuring the coordination of financial control, governance and resourcing on their live projects as well as capturing and managing new opportunities.
You will work closely with the Regional Leads and Fire Safety Consultants based in their offices throughout the UK to ensure that projects are delivered to meet the client's expectations.
The role will include the following specific tasks amongst other duties as necessary to support the delivery of Fire Safety Services;
* Set up projects on Cygnum, complete and update PIN (project set up form) for each project.
* Set up and manage project folders in centralised drive
* Keep the master tracker up to date (including opportunities, governance, progress and invoicing profile)
* Liaise with regional / service leads and project leads to obtain information required completion of 'Cost to Complete' reports.
* Complete monthly forecasting report (FFE)
* Record and monitor key project deliverables.
* Scheduling of site visits
* Run profitability reports, review work in progress
* Raise invoicing for all fire projects.
* Assist with obtaining approval to tender / fee bid - set up GoNoGo form Head of Fire Safety in preparation of tender submissions and fee letters.
* Minute weekly review meetings (conference call) with regional / service leads
* Minute monthly progress meetings with Fire Safety team - conference call and face-to-face meetings
Interest in Health & Safety desirable.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Good formatting skills.