Morson are currently recruiting for a Client Project Coordinator / Manager to work in Manchester.
Our client is a high growth technology company focused on the B2B IoT space and they have an impressive customer base. The IoT market worldwide is growing rapidly.
The Client Project Co-ordinator / Manager is a key position within the company. The purpose of this role is to maximise the revenue of the company from existing opportunities by ensuring that client facing projects are executed on time and seamlessly.
To take the lead with:-
- Delivery of customer projects, from the point of order to the point of system handover. This person will take responsibility for planning, co-ordination and delivery of client orders. They will be the key contact point with the client to ensure smooth and on-time delivery, and will co-ordinate all relevant resources across the Company to ensure this. They will be responsible for scheduling delivery of new projects, and will need to work closely with production, field services, and customer services.
- Ensuring good customer experience post-handover of commissioned sites. This will be done by ensuring that the required outputs and their ROI are being correctly generated by the system, and that individuals at the client sites are knowledgeable and trained to use the system and get maximum value from it
- Maximising Renewals of Software licence subscriptions.
The successful candidate will need to co-ordinate activities across a lot of teams, and will need to deal with clients on a day-to-day basis. You will need excellent co-ordination and project management skills as well as diplomacy and client management skills.
Specific skills and experience include:
- 2 years+ experience coordinating or managing client projects.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good client liaison skills.
- Experience coordinating and supervising activity of others
- Office 365, especially Excel. Experience of MS project an advantage.
- Full driving licence.
- Technical experience in the field of IoT, telecoms, engineering would be an advantage