£21.00 - £21.12 per annum
7 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Co-ordinator with experience within Materials. this role is with our prestigious client BAE.
To carry out a range of activities to support the project management processes, help in delivering all activities and products to the agreed schedule/plan at budgeted cost and satisfying the company quality requirements
Process project-related documents and data in accordance with procedures and produce output reports, typically to pre-defined formats and within regular business cycles.
* Collect, collate, summarise and input information or data, carry out pre-defined analyses, and provide to others for use in decision-making.
* Provide assistance to ensuring that project-related records in assigned areas are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
* Assist in monitoring project progress and identify emerging issues and trend.
* Handle straightforward problems or situations and refer more difficult or non-standard issues to roles at higher levels, ensuring resolution as quickly as possible.
* Prioritise own workload in order to meet deadlines without compromising quality standards, and check own work for accuracy and completeness.
* Use computerised systems to collect, summarise, analyse, input or extract data, maintaining own capabilities in use of software or programs, and ensure data is safely recorded and stored.
* Document and record management.
* To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
* HNC / Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualification
* LCM Awareness
* Specialist Professional Qualification
* Submarines business processes
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.