Up to €625.00 per day
+593 9 8333 9448
about 1 month ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Strasbourg. This is an 11 months contract.
CV submission deadline COB Tuesday 26 January 2021.
No UK Nationals.
Needs to obtain one of the below certifications
Licence Management certifications:
- CAMP: Certified Asset Management Professional (https://iaitam.org/camp/)
- CSAM: Certified Software Asset Manager (https://iaitam.org/csam/)
- CITAM: Certified IT Asset Manager (https://iaitam.org/citam/)
Ideally, the certification shall be provided by IAITAM.
- Act as a trustworthy advisor to the Contracting Authority and reporting to the Project Manager, by making a feasible project plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization's overall business strategy
- Maintain overall responsibility for the execution of the Specific Contract
- Manage the design, development and implementation of software systems, including interoperability components, as per user-defined requirements
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables and prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan
- Be pro-active to resolve issues from a resource capacity and project deliverables viewpoint
- Guide and support the team project activities, review their deliverables, and monitor costs, schedule and resources used of each project and provide timely and accurate project progress reports to all stakeholders
- Work in close relationship with the Programme Coordinator to allocate the best possible IT staff to the required roles, as well as with Contractors of other Lots to ensure smooth execution of all activities that involves participation of different Lots' Contractors
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of experience in the defined area of expertise and minimum 8 year of experience with a Project Management methodology (e.g. PM2, PRINCE2, PMP).
- Consultative Project management in the IT software development and quality related areas
- Usage of Project Management tools. Willingness to use the Project Management tool as specified by the Contracting Authority
- Excellent knowledge of business process management, enterprise architecture and project management standards and methodologies, especially agile/scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to build a vision for the future based on his/her knowledge of similar programmes
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Excellent leadership qualities and ability to chair meetings and to give presentations.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.