Up to £29449 per annum
9 months ago
Morson International has a 12 month contract opportunity for PROJECT CONTROLS SUPPORT with our client at Dounreay.
The starting salary is £29,449 PAYE. Overtime rates will apply as standard.
The purpose of the post is to support delivery of the DSRL programme.
The Job Holder will provide Baseline configuration and performance management deliverables using Project Controls.
The Job Holder will:
* Support the project delivery teams
* Participate in and provide information on project controls processes and systems to project teams
* Identify developing project control issues
* Analyse progress against project baseline
* Advise project teams of project controls performance issues
* Use recognised best practise in project controls and comply with all DSRL standards, procedures and instructions
* Interact proactively/routinely with the project control staff in other areas/interfacing teams for project/operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration
The Job Holder may:
* Manage DRSL staff as a Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience:
HNC in Science/ Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
Experience: 3 years programme/controls
Additional role information:
* Pragmatic and methodical approach to work
* Proactive with a questioning attitude - ability to understand tasks, logic and mitigating actions where issues arise
* Strong P6 Scope/BoE and Microsoft excel skills
* Good communicator that can interact well with other within a fast paced team environment
* Holds self and others accountable for high quality and integrity documentation