£30606.00 - £48680.00 per annum
23 days ago
Morson has a contract opportunity for x2 PROJECT CONTROLS SUPPORT. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Hourly Rate based on a pa salary of £30,606 to £48,680
Enhancements Paid for Overtime Working
Hours of Work: 0800-1615 hours, Monday to Friday
Excellent Annual Leave and Public Holiday Entitlement (in total 35.5 days per annum)
ROLE - You will support delivery of the DSRL programme within the Business Services Directorate and provide Baseline configuration and performance management deliverables using Project Controls.
* HNC in Science/ Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in Programme/Controls.
TASKS will include but not limited to:
* Participate in and provide information on project controls processes and systems to project teams. Use recognised best practise in project controls and comply with all DSRL standards, procedures and instructions.
* Advise project teams of project controls performance issues. Identify developing project control issues.
* Support the project delivery teams.
* Analyse progress against project baseline.
* Interact proactively/routinely with the project control staff in other areas/interfacing teams for project/operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.