£30.00 - £50.00 per hour
6 months ago
We are currently looking for a Project Controls Manager for AWE Aldermaston. To start as soon as possible and will be for around 3-6 months.
Candidates will need to be Basic or SC cleared.
Candidates must have previous experience of the nuclear industry.
Must have experience of cost controls in heavy civils, construction or nuclear.
Studying and understanding all relevant project documents and conditions
* Establishing and defining job orientated project control procedures and reporting requirements
* Defining primary job objectives clearly at project and departmental management levels by highlighting schedule and cost requirements
* Organising and directing the activities of the project control team
* Establishing and implementing document management and control processes
* Ensuring the maintenance of both time and cost trend performance indicators and statistics