£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Project Controls Engineer
* Assist in the compilation and presentation of data which supports tender / bid activity in relation to project risk, resourcing requirements and schedules.
* Assist in providing financial information for inclusion in the bid / tender response which includes projected costs and potential earned values.
* In conjunction with the Project Manager and Planning Engineer, to assist in the identification of project requirement and specification and to assist in compilation, providing information which supports project delivery. This will include
Schedule of work
Estimated hours & timescales
* As projects progress ensure Project Manager is provided with necessary information and intelligence to ensure project / programme plan is maintained through to completion. This by preparing and maintaining -
Estimated hours and timescales
Resource / Forward load schedule
Potential resource conflict
Change control register [cost and scope]
* Be aware of Company business plan and to promote NSG to ensure continuity of business within the context of that plan.
* Assist Project Manager / Project Engineer & Planning Engineer to establish undertake qualitative and quantative risk analysis and assist in risk monitoring and control.
* Contribute to the development of business and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence.
* Recognise the potential impact of own actions for the Group, Company, clients and suppliers and act in appreciation of this at all times.
* Maintain effective working relationships across all Group, Company, Site and Function Heads.
* Promulgate and promote the Company's reputation, expertise and capability through attendance, contribution and submission to media articles, exhibitions, professional institutions, client meetings, external events, inward visits, and through professional bodies / colleagues etc.
* Knowledge of ISO 9001/ 14001 & 45001
* Competent user of MS Office, specifically Excel
* Ability to prepare and present reports, documentation and information in support of project delivery
* Ability to interpret and evaluate technical data
* Familiar with QSHEW operating procedures and requirements etc.
* A degree within Engineering/ construction industry
* Experience in a planning / costing or equivalent role within an engineering / construction sector