£190.00 - £240.00 per day + £75 T&S per diem
4 months ago
Morson International has a contract opportunity for PROJECT CONTROLS COST ESTIMATOR. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
Contract Duration: 12 months
LTD Co Day Rate £190 to £240 (DOE)
Applicants with a main residence outwith a daily commutable distance from Dounreay will receive a T&S allowance of £75 per diem. Flexibility is offered on a Monday & Friday for travelling with the additional options of a compressed working week or a negotiable working cycle
You will support delivery of the DSRL programme and provide Baseline configuration and performance management deliverables using Project Controls.
HNC in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
Minimum of 3 years Programme/Controls experience
Tasks will include but not limited to:
* Participate in and provide information on project controls processes and systems to project teams. Use recognised best practise in project controls and comply with all DSRL standards, procedures and instructions.
* Advise project teams of project controls performance issues. Identify developing project control issues.
* Support the project delivery teams.
* Analyse progress against project baseline.
* Interact proactively/routinely with the project control staff in other areas/interfacing teams for project/operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
* Experience in cost estimating.
* Controlling and reporting costs.
* Analysing costs and forecasting spend.
* Planning and monitoring budgets.
* Support assessment and decision making to managing cost through project lifestyle.
* Strong P6, Scope/BoE and Microsoft Excel skills.
* Pragmatic and methodical approach to work.
* Proactive with a questioning attitude - ability to understanding tasks, logical and mitigating actions where issues arise.
* Good communicator that can interact well with others within a fast paced team environment.
* Hold self and others accountable for high quality and integrity documentation.
* Good attention to detail.