6 days ago
Our key client in the Nuclear Sector has a current requirement for a Project Controls Assistant to be based at Aztec West, Bristol. This role would ideally suit a junior/entry level Project Controls Assistant who is striving to boost their competence in this area by working as part of a busy engineering PMO.
This is offered as an initial 6 month assignment; attracting a very competitive hourly rate to the right candidate.
- Working with the Project Management/Control team to support the provision of the highest quality Project Controls support to satisfy our client's and their Joint Venture specific commercial or customer requirements.
- Providing support in the production of Lifetime Plan/bid development/Detailed Delivery Schedule - Scope Schedule, Cost Estimate and Risk Management plans
- Providing support in the production of Monthly Reports - to include accurate status, progress summary text, accurate assessment of Accruals, progress again Performance Based Incentives (PBIs)
- Providing support in the production of variance analyses (both for schedule and cost), recovery plans where appropriate, estimates at completion (EAC), estimates to completion (ETC), Key issues, Key Risks, progress against Key Metrics, progress against Key Milestones.
- Supporting production of Trend Analysis
- Supporting production of Change Control
- Providing support in the identification of Value for Money Savings and the capture of evidence and production of claims
- Providing team support in areas of estimating, planning, cost engineering and cost accounting; ensuring that it is maintained at the highest quality and conforms to client company procedures and standards