Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + benefits
12 months ago
Our client operate across defence and communication markets and are looking for a Primavera P6 Project Controller to support the Project Management team. The role will include all the criteria below with a strong focus on P6 planning tools and reporting progress against schedules and managing scheduling processes.
* Drive the implementation of project controls within the business.
* Maintain, develop & communicate the integrated bid / project plan in PRIMAVERA planning tool, including all contract deliverable milestones, internal milestones, invoicing and sales milestones in accordance with company Procedures.
* Data entry and analysis
* Document Management
* Provision of material for Project Reports (internal and external)
* Minutes and action registers
* Identification of Cost of Non Quality
* Co-ordination of Supply Chain documentation
* Prompt and reliable status reporting
* Tracking to closure
* Performance and variance metrics
Desired skills, experience and qualifications
* Primavera experience is essential.
* Practiced in the organisation and championing of structured project environments to encourage controlled and collaborative working and the effective use of Information Services. Used to working with team members from a broad range of disciplines and influencing their ways of working within a governance framework.
* Accomplished in the extraction and analysis of data (finance, milestones, dates, metrics etc) from Oracle Business System and Primavera and its conversion to pertinent information for the Project Managers to make decisions.
* Able to report monthly updates including looking after schedules and updating project teams on progress made against schedules
Interested? Please contact Ben Pascall on 0161 707 1516 or email