18 days ago
Project Controller required to be responsible for integrity of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) ensuring that all activities, events and milestones are logically linked and fully resourced with labour hours, materials and subcontract payments.
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
- Perform analysis such as critical path, schedule risk analysis and Earned Value variance root cause analysis.
- Maintain the IMS as required (weekly/monthly), and aligned to the fiscal calendar and provide an accurate Cost to Complete (EAC) for financial reporting.
- Support the Programme Manager with analysis of trend data and provision of metrics for review at Programme Review Boards.
- Ensure contractual and programme baseline control management is adopted to to ensure the IMS maintain a true and realistic baseline.
- Support the Integrated Project Team on the use and analysis of EV data.
- To monitor the Programme Timesheet Bookings to ensure accurate cost collection.
- Support to the Programme Manager, CAMs and Programme Accountant to establish budget authorisations.
- Monthly collation and analysis of finance data such as schedule derived Estimates To Complete (ETCs).
- Support the development of Programme Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Organisational Breakdown Structures (OBS) to ensure effective cost and schedule reporting.
- To support Bid and Proposal activities through the collation and transfer of Basis of Estimates into the Pricing Team Ensure consistent application of approved best practice processes and tools across the company such as IPDS (Integrated Product Development System) and Risk & Opportunity Management
- Facilitation of Programme Risk Review Boards (Internal and External), risk identification, documentation and risk analysis, in line with the Risk Management Process, including the tracking of mitigation and capture plans.
- Travel to other Sites (UK & USA) may be required.
Experience of working in a Project / Programme Management / Control environment.
Experience of Microsoft Project EPM 2010, and other Microsoft Office applications (Excel. Word, PowerPoint).
Ability to support and guide Programme Managers and their Teams Ability to multi-task, with good written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business.
Ability to work with diverse project teams and stakeholders.
Ability to support, guide and influence project teams to ensure programmes are set up in accordance with standard practices and processes.
Commercial and Business awareness in a complex projects environment.
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Experience of working with complex systems engineering type programmes.
Working knowledge of Risk Management Processes.
Working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
Experience of working within the Defence Industry.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.