Up to £386.00 per day
24 days ago
Working within the Programme Management Office (PMO), the Project Controller will maintain and assure delivery of the capital projects through the business systems and tools (e.g. SAP, P6, MS project) throughout the project or programme lifecycle. The Project Controller is responsible for providing information on cost and schedule performance of the programme to the Head of their Delivery Office. The role includes assuring the schedules and cost data from the contracting partners, quality-checking cost-data and milestone integrity across the systems. Attendance at project reviews is expected, to challenge the data provided by delivery teams for Value of Work Done (VOWD), to offer Planning, Project, Programme and Delivery Managers early insight into the numbers reported.
* Project Manager / Financial Controller or Senior analyst with proven delivery experience, ideally with regulatory reporting experience gained in a commercial or project controls environment.
* Very strong numerical and analytical skills. And use of Office 365 reporting products.
* A good working knowledge of SAP and Planning Software (preferably Oracle Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project).
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Assure system data integrity and alignment with current governed / change decision correcting where identified.