An opportunity has arisen for a Project Controller to join BAE to carry out a full range of activities in support of project management, given responsibility for aspects of a project and facilitating the effective delivery of projects/programmes.
Support bid and tendering processes, gathering and compiling data.
- Contribute to the development of project definitions. Support the development of project plans.
- Prepare analyses and collate data (including determining the availability of resources) to support the effective development of more detailed plans.
- Gather data, update project plans and generate project progress reports on behalf of the project manager.
- Monitor, within defined frameworks and in assigned areas, activities carried out on projects/programmes to support their effective delivery.
- Maintain project documentation. Identify and expedite actions to respond to issues and deviations from the contract.
- Support the resolution of problems and issues to facilitate development of timely and effective solutions.
- Deputising for the Project Leader as required.
- Assist Control Account Managers in the Project Planning and Control Processes.
- Identify and expedite actions to respond to issues and deviations from project plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements, and lead in swift resolution of major issues.
- Support the Risk & opportunity Management processes.
- To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.
Due to the volume of CV's received if you have not had a response within 48 working hours please take it that your application will not be progressed.