£40 - £350 per day
about 2 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Controller/Planner with one of our prestigious clients:
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Liaise with appropriate stakeholders to create and maintain integrated master schedules for assigned project(s).
* Lead on the production of the project reports and facilitate reviews in accordance with defined calendar for assigned project(s)
* Facilitate independent or peer reviews on assigned project(s).
* Ensure governance, deployment & reporting of Risk & Opportunity Management on assigned project(s)
* Liaise with project team to ensure the correct and effective Project Governance is applied on assigned project(s).
* Ensure Thales mandated tools are deployed and used appropriately. This could include acting as a Subject Matter Expert.
* Liaise with project team to collect and monitor the use of 'lessons learned' as part of a continuous improvement culture.
* Ensure a robust change control process is implemented on assigned project(s).
Skills, Experience and Behaviours:
* Minimum 2 years experience in a PMO context
* Accomplished user of planning and scheduling tools
* Ability to establish and meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritise without the requirement for regular direct supervision
* Ability to analyse, interpret and present information
* Awareness of risk management process
* Awareness of advanced project controls techniques e.g. SRA or EVM
* APM or equivalent qualification
* Behaviours aligned to Thales Leadership Model competencies
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.