about 1 month ago
Project Controller Job Description
A Project Controller is required to support the Project Management Office Lead (PMO) in providing planning, scheduling and Project Control expertise to an integrated project group at the Christchurch site.
Your main responsibilities as a Project Controller will involve:
- Supporting bid teams in the development of estimates, schedules and resource plans.
- Setting up and operating planning, monitoring and control systems on multiple projects.
- Management of resource demand data for the portfolio.
- Ensure project data is ready in time for inclusion in Business reports.
Your skills and qualifications:
You have knowledge of and experience in the application of planning, monitoring and control activities (including WBS and scope management, scheduling, resource management, budget and cost management, risk management, change management, earned value)
Able to and use standard tools (e.g. MSP) and pick up and use autonomously internal Excel-based Project Control tools and spreadsheets.
Project management qualification or equivalent (desirable)
What we're looking for in you:
- Methodical and structured in your way of working.
- You can work with internal stakeholders from all disciplines to solve problems
- You enjoy team dynamics and encourage a positive team spirit
- Self-organisation - you'll be good at managing time and conflicting priorities
- Adaptable to working with different groups and projects.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.