Up to £0.00 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
As a Project Controller the Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) are:
Operate the necessary Project Management disciplines to successfully deliver the contracted requirements.
Report on work scope held within the allocated budgets, including control and monitoring of the actual spend and reporting of the budget situation to the Hawk Support PM's
Participate in the provision of all required reporting to support the internal and external review processes.
Be responsible for the preparation of the financial inputs to the Project Managers to facilitate completion of the CSRs / SSRs
- Prepare the Contract Status Reports (CSR) and SSR's - CSR/SSR compiled on a quarterly basis and briefed to senior management.
- Complete project control tasks to enable the Project Managers to provide a robust and accurate reflection of contractual progress to date. Provide ETC details for all projects.
- Management of risk and responsibility for risk contingencies.
- Support the Project Managers to ensure all probable/firm resource demands are updated on a monthly basis and loaded to TM1 resource data base.
- Forecasting - Project Controller to assist Project Managers and Finance on a monthly basis to complete forecasting sheets to include Order Intake / Sales / Claims / Labour / Bought Out etc
IBP -Hawk IBP assumptions to be updated in the master spread sheet on a regular basis
Support the Project Managers in the compilation of the monthly Project Director's Review and the Quarterly Contract Status Review material
Prepare inputs to Management meetings by providing timely accurate updates as required in to the organisation
Participate in all contract closure activities ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
Take an active role in the implementation of the INFOR LN system
Adhoc duties as required
Note - this role involves travel to other sites which can require overnight stay(s)