3 months ago
Project Controller Job Description
A Project controller will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
1)To support the preparation and maintenance of Management Information ensuring the effective coordination of all data requirements and inputs and ensuring that the compilation, config control, analysis and synthesis of management data is effective, such that all data, reports and presentations are robust, on time, and accurate.
2) To provide project planning support to the Project Control Manager in the operation of the Project Control System, ensuring that task work scope, schedule/milestones, budgets, cost collection, actual costs, performance metrics (E.G. EVM), Estimates to Complete, commitment, risks and opportunities are defined and owned by stakeholders and that project control data is timely and accurate.
3) To support the establishment and maintenance of integrated working level task schedules base lined to and consistent with top level schedules (E.G. Contract or EVM milestones), including the management of regular progress updates with inputs challenged such that reported achievement/ forecasts and metrics are robust.
4) To support the future business estimating process by ensuring that cost estimates are coordinated, compiled, analysed and approved such that robust Dependencies, Risks, exclusions, opportunities and assumptions are robust and documented.
5) To support the preparation, compilation and maintenance of formal documentation and record keeping data (E.G., LCM Plans, Share point/Work space documentation/records, asset management/GFX/DTC) such that effective support to business reviews/queries is provided with timely documentation/responses, compliant with Business/Contract Owner/other requirements.
6) To support the coordination of the monthly Team business performance Review Meeting process across all stakeholders/attendees (E.G. PM, engineering, commercial, procurement and finance) ensuring that the coordination, organisation, Agendas, Minutes, Actions and Status Reports are on time and effective such that feedback from Meeting stakeholders is positive.
7) To support Customer Review Meetings, ensuring the coordination, organisation, logistics planning, Agendas preparation, Minutes and Actions status reports is professional and effective such that feedback from Meeting stakeholders is positive.
8) To undertake additional activities as required such that requirements are understood and tasks are project managed to completion to the satisfaction of task stakeholders
Microsoft Excel skills, communication, team working and Motivation