6 months ago
The Operational Training area is of high strategic importance for the E&I business. In addition to TFST the scope of growth for Operational training continuum is multibillion £ worth of business.
A Project Control Professional is required to create and coordinate a project control framework for the TFST Strategic Partnership and Operational Training programme
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Controller. We are looking to recruit a conscientious, motivated and proactive individual to join our existing team to assist the PM Delivery team leader with Project Control activities.
Reporting to the Project Delivery team leader duties are to assist the Team Leader with the:
* Generation of Monthly Contract Status Report (CSR) Position. Demonstrating an understanding of key issues and drivers.
* Management of Risk - Basis of estimates, mitigations and fall back actions, Risk Database updates and reporting metrics.
* Generation of monthly reporting packs
* Analysis of financial data with finance team to ensure data integrity of actual costs/Journals
* Support to Quarterly refresh and Estimate at Completion (EAC) movements.
* Generation of a robust Estimate to Completion (ETC)
* Assisting with the CSR status position in support of driving cost and schedule performance.
* Ensuring that task work scope, schedule/milestones, budgets, cost collection, actual costs, performance metrics (eg EVM), CSR's, ETC's, commitment, risks and opportunities are defined and owned by stakeholders and that project control data is timely and accurate
The role covers the development and management of programme schedules, budget generation and approvals and cost allocation for workpackages within a defined WBS, and monitoring and reporting on spend and programme performance. Covering: The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
1) To lead in the efficient operation of the Project Control System for Operational Training programmes, ensuring that task work scope, schedule/milestones, budgets, cost collection, actual costs, performance metrics (e.g.EVM), CSR's, ETC's, commitment, risks and opportunities are defined and owned by stakeholders and that project control data is timely and accurate
2) To lead the control of labour and Non Labour budgets for all contracts within the team and ensure they are monitored and managed effectively, resulting in full support to the CSR reviews.
3) To support in the preparation and maintain Management Information ensuring the effective coordination of all data requirements and inputs and ensuring that the compilation, configuration control, analysis and synthesis of management data is effective, such that all data, reports and presentations are robust, on time, and accurate.
4) To lead the Risk & opportunity management process within the Air Service. Establish and implement an effective process for the measurement and reporting of project Risks & opportunities.
5) To undertake additional activities as required such that requirements are understood and tasks are project managed to completion to the satisfaction of task stakeholders