· Understanding of project, its markets, customers, strategic priorities and culture
· Some understanding of the wider PM&C Management environment, and of developments and practices in the field.
· Some understanding of the structure, organisation, processes and culture of project, so as to be able to support implementation of appropriate PM&C approaches.
· A good understanding of how team integrates with others teams in order to achieve objectives
Business acumen that goes beyond immediate team.
· Applies problem solving techniques to routine situations or situations of moderate complexity under supervision, in the field of PM&C, taking requirements and data from internal (capability) sources and external (customer, competitor and academic) areas.
· Gathers information. Supports development of solutions and of implementation approaches.
· Problem solving most likely to apply in an existing business environment.
Ability to make judgments on analysis of factual information
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.