- Understanding of project, its markets, customers, strategic priorities and culture
- Some understanding of the wider PM&C Management environment, and of developments and practices in the field.
- Some understanding of the structure, organisation, processes and culture of project, so as to be able to support implementation of appropriate PM&C approaches.
- A good understanding of how team integrates with others teams in order to achieve objectives
Business acumen that goes beyond immediate team.
- Applies problem solving techniques to routine situations or situations of moderate complexity under supervision, in the field of PM&C, taking requirements and data from internal (capability) sources and external (customer, competitor and academic) areas.
- Gathers information. Supports development of solutions and of implementation approaches.
- Problem solving most likely to apply in an existing business environment.
Ability to make judgments on analysis of factual information