The Project Controller provides key project control support to the F-35 Sustainment Integration organisation. Project Controllers are required to operate as a central resource where they will support Project Integration activities across a number of value streams, and also provide bandwith support to the Cost Schedule Integrator community across a number of organisational areas, predominantly ensuring that defined scope of work is achieved to the budget, timescale and quality standards required by the project.
* Responsible for ensuring that work is managed and delivered within the respective project control toolsets to budget, schedule and quality constraints
* Proactive in challenging the delivery and quality of Earned Value (EV) data, including the analysis of quantitative and qualitative information
* Point of contact for EV and Cobra, baseline change and works authorisation
* Support to project reporting and Management Reviews
* Support the Integrated Business Planning process
* Where required, build effective working relationships with US counter-parts to build PM capability across the project
* Support local capability developments and transformation initiatives such as Workspace, Deltek PM Compass and Phoenix Cutover