Up to £40 per hour
4 months ago
Project Lead Controller required to provide support across the central baseline management team.
Responsible for assessing suggested improvements to the toolset, making recommendations, producing business cases to secure funding and managing the implementation of agreed changes
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
- Compile and management spreadsheet of dates, names, deliverables, etc., to support User Acceptance Testing activities for introduction of new technology
- Compile processes in a standard format using worked examples and inputs from SMEs
- Prepare the agenda, act as secretary to the monthly Data Structures change board, issue minutes and notify SMEs of actions arising.
- Assist in the preparation of training materials and user guides for the introduction of new technology.
- Assist in delivery of training and coaching in the new technology
- Liaise with the PCT Communications and Business Change team for the roll out of the new technology.
- Assist in the management of the new technology development work-streams, progress monitoring, co-ordination with stakeholders.
- Assist in introducing the new technology into the community of practice and stakeholder engagement.
Knowledge of Project Life Cycle Framework is required as is a good understanding of Supply Chain, Commercial, HR, Project and Programme Management
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.