6 days ago
An opportunty has arisen for a Project Controle Integrator. There is a role within the European & International Markets (E&I) Central Projects Office, charged with the responsibility for the maintenance and management of the Project Control System, working with Project teams to develop Performance Measurement Baselines (including Schedules), action interfaces and produce reporting documentation on the health of Programmes.
It would be desirable for the candidate to have an experience with Budgeting and Scheduling applications.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
Manage and maintain the European & International Project Control System, specifically the BCR & Risk Databases, Cobra, and Scheduling tools (MSP or OPP):
* interfacing with IM&T to provide support upgrade requests;
* respond to queries;
* action approvals;
* ensure PCS is kept up to date:
o Organisation inc Market Areas / CAM Structure
o Structure inc WBS RAM
o People inc Roles & Responsibilities across PCS
Manage monthly reporting cycle (inc. EV):
* ensure supporting docs and work instructions are kept up to date
* ensure all EV projects are covered in reporting
* assisting project teams in setting PMBs
* ensure BCRs are processed and integrated in accordance with calendar to ensure any BCRs on hold are managed through process governance
Excellent - Microsoft Excel, Project, Outlook skills.
Good - Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Deltek Cobra & Other scheduling tools.
Personal Skills - Communication, Team Working, Motivation skills essential.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance