Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£12.00 - £25.00 per hour
8 months ago
Project Control Administrator
Working within the Project Management Office (PMO) this person will provide hands-on project control support and administrative assistance to projects.
The role will primarily be based within the Cost Engineering team but duties may vary and wider exposure to the rest of the PMO may be required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Time & Expenses administration
- Downloading and organising data from financial systems
- Processing supplier invoices
- Support sales invoicing and necessary back up
- Providing input into monthly internal and external Cost Reports
- Assigning resources to projects within the time booking system
- Assisting with the creation and editing of cost breakdown structures in the time booking system
- Assisting with the administration of project PAAF's (Personnel Authorisation & Activation Form's)
- Scanning, photocopying, filing and general administrative duties
Authority / Freedom to Act / Decision Making
- Works under general supervision of the Head of Cost Engineering.
- Makes informed decisions when appropriate.
- Work requires an understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Work follows applicable codes and standards.
Knowledge / Experience / Competency Requirements
- Intermediate proficiency level with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of cost/finance tools, procedures, and processes would be a plus