about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-established Energy company are looking for a Project Coordinator based in Glasgow city centre on a contract basis.
The role will support their Network Connections Team
This is a varied role, with various challenges, general accountabilities will include
* Design & Quote for a project by establishing the customers' requirements, taking network design calculations and cost estimates into consideration and preparing technical and financial quotations.
* Assist in preparation of management reporting and provide administrative support to the team Leader (e.g. management reporting collation).
* Ensure designs delivered comply with Company and statutory requirements.
* Respond appropriately to Customer Complaints, taking ownership and resolving as appropriate
* Focus on continuous improvement through quality processes
* Contributes as an effective member of the Connections services team
* Deliver excellent customer service to all aspects of your operation and actively promote customer service standards within area of responsibility
* Responding appropriately to our departmental needs or issues
* All appropriate safety documentation complied with.
To provide business support in all activities relating to Network Connections including preparation of Desk Top quotes, specifically Designs up to 10 Plots & 200kVA where the connection is Low Voltage or High Voltage.
Skills & Experience
* Working knowledge of Energy Networks policies, procedures and working practices.
* Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
* Working knowledge of Network Connections pricing policy
* Awareness of network development policies and procedures.
* Well-developed customer service skills.
* Knowledge of network and the network management systems.
* Developed negotiation, communication and people management skills.
* Working knowledge Energy Network IT systems.
* Diving license
* The post-holder will have a requirement to respond to a number of different challenges in this role. The accountabilities are varied and a degree of knowledge is required in each area to ensure effectiveness.
* The ability to think creatively and assist development of solutions to complex business problems.
* Assimilate and distil a wide variety of data into key facts and information
* Able to make balanced decisions, taking into account all possible information available, consulting with others when applicable and anticipating/recognising possible outcomes.
* Although confident to make own decisions, will refer to immediate supervisor or peers for either ratification of own view, or assistance in decision making when necessary.