Up to £30.00 per hour
4 days ago
To support Integrated Project Teams, the Procurement and Quality functions and the External Supply-Chain In identifying, scoping and implementing tangible Business Improvement Opportunities.
Work in partnership with Procurement, Quality and the IPTs to ensure:
- The identification and implementation of IPT Improvement opportunities within the External Supply Chain
- Supply Chain risks and opportunities are identified, mitigated and exploited as required.
- The development and implementation of a Supplier Quality Strategy in line with IPT priorities.
- Compliance to AS9100 Revision D with particular emphasis on the Process Effectiveness (PEAR) requirements and joint internal auditing.
- The identification and delivery of internal Procurement Improvement opportunities in order to support both delivery and cost benefits.
- Development of proactive reporting to identify and drive internal and external IPT Improvement opportunities.
- Implementation of Supplier Failure Review Boards in order to drive IPT Improvement opportunities.
- Implementation of a proactive Supplier Quality Surveillance programme including maintenance of all supplier approvals.
- Support, as required, Generic Capability Reviews in the External Supply Chain.
- Support, as required, all adhoc Procurement and External Supply issues.