Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
6 months ago
Our client, based in Cambuslang are looking for a Project Assistant (Finance) on a contract basis, initially until the end of the year but likely to be extended.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a financial role for construction/ utility projects and have significant experience of SAP and NAMS/PM/PPM systems.
Support the Project Managers and Project Teams, responsible for providing support for the delivery of the clients Major projects portfolio.
The jobholder will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Generating and analysis of CAPEX reports from SAP and other corporate databases to obtain project financial data to support and help key business decisions and ensuring data is accessible for performance reporting purposes.
* Coordination of Monthly client financial accruals (carrying out Accrual calculation / input where requested / approved).
* Updates of monthly financial / risk report (L4) and assistance with client systems / ledger gap analysis.
* Assisting with forecasts (annual, Rev1, Rev2 and Rev3) in PPM
* Undertake financial breakdowns/reconciliations of projects.
* Raising purchase requisitions/orders and calling off framework contracts
* Lead NAMS PM training for the clients Project staff as required.
* Responsible as business expert for NAMS & PM to ensure users have an available point of reference for system & process issues
* Responsible for delegated purchasing process within the clients Projects
* Responsible for direct payment process for legal, wayleaves etc (NTS)
Skills and Requirements
We are looking for individuals with good inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to
form effective working relationships with other individuals, departments and businesses.
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate as a minimum:
* HND in business discipline or related area
* Experience in a financial role for major construction or utility construction projects
* Significant experience of SAP and NAMS/PM/PPM systems.