Isle of Wight, England
Up to £14.55 per hour
2 months ago
Project Assistant; Isle of Wight; 6 month contract; £14.55 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Project Assistant to assist and support the Programme Manager and team with Project related tasks for a large manufacturing company.
Duties will involve;
- Assist to monitor, support, record and maintain financial monthly/yearly budget
- Produce a variety of documents to record data for the project
- Assist in gathering information for the program/project and report creation
- Support the Project Administrator when required and during absence and holiday
- Assist in reducing aged debtors for suppliers
- Assist in reducing purchase order back orders
- Monitor, support, record and maintain materials MRP and purchasing
- Assist to monitor, support, record and maintain MRP for materials and parts thereof
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in an office environment and will ideally hold an NVQ 3 in Business and Administration. You will have an awareness of Health and Safety and QMS. You will be a proficient user of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint. LN system knowledge would be an advantage. As a Project Assistant you will provide information/answers to complex queries from the Program Manager and team. Good communication skills are required. You will have experience of working independently and collaboratively to support continuous improvement. You will be also able to work effectively as a team member
Experience of Microsoft Project and good presentation skills are desirable.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; Project support; Project Administrator; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; purchase order; reporting