19 days ago
Project and Admin Support Assistant, 9 month contract, Bridgwater, Nuclear
This role will focus on providing professional, high quality, project support and administration in a busy project engineering environment. It requires high levels of planning ,admin, organisational skills, along with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
The post holder shall demonstrate:
- Ability to work as part of a team and be proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Compliance with health, safety, environment and other statutory requirements relevant to this role.
- Administration and project support to the Client Team
- Coordinating and supporting deliverables and resolve day to day administrative problems.
- Performing multi-faceted general office support.
- Handling of confidential documentation with appropriate care.
- Maintain and update technical progress trackers.
- Quality check documents to project/company standards.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management and storage of data including use of electronic document management system.
- Book meeting rooms, organise meetings.
- Attend meetings, note decisions, note and track actions.
- Prepare management information reports and disseminate information using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Maintain accurate timely records (systems, databases, spreadsheets).
- Work effectively and maintain a strong relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for improvements to procedures, processes, systems and documents.
- Managing mailing or distribution lists as needed.
- Supporting Health and Safety tasks.
Qualification and skills:-
- Relevant experience of internal communications / administration.
- Proficient user of MS Office & Outlook.
- Ability to create presentations, meeting minutes etc.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Delivery of a high quality service with a focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, ever changing environment.
- Previous experience in a project delivery environment.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, fluent in English language.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Educated to A level standard as a minimum or equivalent
- Experience of working in an engineering environment.