Up to £15.01 per hour
about 1 month ago
Project Administrator; Yeovil; £15.01/hr PAYE plus hols; 12 month contract
This new role working for our client BAE Systems is to provide project administration support to a large research framework delivering human, social and behavioural sciences research to MOD and Government. The role will support the smooth running of the project team in managing multiple competitions and in the successful delivery of research projects.
As a Project Administrator your primary responsibilities will involve managing general programme administration, managing the administration of programme outputs through to successful customer delivery and development of material for publication.
* Management of the project Outlook inbox.
* Tracking joining applications.
* Managing workflows for Customer requirements and deliverables.
* Checking document classifications and management of supplier security clearance.
* Ensuring documents conform to required formatting and quality standards.
* Arranging meetings with suppliers and customers.
* Support continual improvement of processes.
* Coordinating project outputs through to successful customer delivery.
* General project administration.
Skills and qualifications should include:
* Qualifications in Level 3 NVQ 3 Business and Administration or equivalent would be well suited.
* GCSE Level or Similar in English and Maths would be ideal.
* Previous experience of working in a secretarial/administration support role at a senior level.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. MS Word expertise, in particular, is essential.
* You will be required to obtain full Security Clearance.
What we are looking for in you:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a proactive attitude and the ability to work with their own initiative. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate confidently with suppliers, senior Customer and Industry representatives.
Accuracy and attention to detail are vital due to the competition and commercially-sensitive nature of many of our day to day activities.
Applicants must have previous project support experience, be able to work as part of a team and be extremely well organised.
An ability to understand business policies and procedures to ensure compliance with project workflows in day to day activities is essential.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy