Up to £0.00 per annum + TBC
about 1 month ago
Our client, Scottish Power are looking for a Project Administrator based in Glasgow on a Part Time contract basis (15 hours a week).
The team requires a Project Administrator/ Co-ordinator to support the team with delivery of the Consent Compliance function with a range of tasks including document management, data management, billing/ invoicing, project reporting, procurement, and administration of project control mechanisms.
Tasks include but not limited to:
General Admin Support
* Support the team in general administrative activities including meeting minutes, arranging meetings, electronic filing as required
* Support to the team for all SAP and contract management activities
* Prepare and process paperwork in relation to invoicing and procurement
* Assist with drafting and review of materials as required
Data Management/ Document Control
* Support the team to ensure project related documentation is recorded in an auditable manner
* Support the team with understanding and following document control procedures as required
Skills Knowledge and Experience
* Some relevant project based experience within a development discipline and/or direct experience of working within a project environment.
* Experience of renewables / power generation industry preferred.
* Training / qualification in project management would be desirable
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy of work.
* Tenacity and determination to succeed.
* Interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems.
* Working knowledge of SAP preferred.