Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
15 days ago
Our client, a major utilities company are looking for a Project Administrator/ Co-Ordinator to join their team on a contract basis, until approx. May 2022 ASAP.
The role will initially be home working but, the client has 3 main offices around the Glasgow area Paisley, Stepps & Cumbernauld so the candidate should be flexible with travel to either of these offices when returning to the office.
The ideal candidate is a highly skilled administrator working on and co-ordinating various projects & great communication skills as stakeholder interaction and management will be required as well as proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Brief job description:
* Assisting the team with a large project they are undertaking (more details on the project will be provided if application is progressed)
* Working through a back log of assets and assist in the implementation of the client taking ownership of the infrastructures as described in the 'project' above.
* The assets range from water, foul and surface water infrastructure to SUDS and pumping stations.
* liaising with developers and internal/external agencies aswell as various internal departments
* A high level of project governance/ administration is required through folder structures, templates, reports and spreadsheets to use and keep up to date at all times.
The ideal candidate
* Experience of working in the utilities industry (water and waste) would be an advantage.
* Experience of working in a project would be an advantage.
* Experience of managing generic inboxes and enquires would be an advantage
* Exceptional customer service is essential.
* A high level of administration discipline.
* Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Great organisational skills including prioritising tasks, creating and keeping deadlines, record keeping, filing
* Able to multi-task.
* Good MS Office skills, in particular excel.
* Works well as part of a team and works well on their own.
* Uses initiative.
* An awareness of street works noticing would be an advantage.