Up to £0.00 per annum + DOE
7 days ago
Our client based in Glasgow are looking for a Project Administrator to join their team on a contract basis.
Supporting the project team in the day-to-day office and support tasks such as: managing the internal communication distribution, correspondence, maintain documentation records as well as expenses
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
* Meeting minutes, arrange meetings and general administrative support to team.
* Assist with drafting and review of materials, collating inputs and meet distribution deadlines (e.g. the weekly report/dashboard, monthly report for meeting and issue to senior management, procurement tracker)
* Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
* Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
* Responsible for project administration tasks to support the correct delivery of the project helping with day-to-day project organisation.
* Manage delivery of day-to-day office support.
* Prepare, modify and distribute and manage documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos.
* Administration support and administrative assistance to the members of the team
* Organisation of team events
* Order resources, such as equipment and software
* Proven experience in similar positions related business administration.
* Good knowledge of large scale projects and its administrative tasks.
* Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.
* IT literate with the ability to operate MS Office systems and other IT based project management software.
* Knowledge and experience of multi-tasking and prioritizing
* Team spirit & Cultural awareness
* Organised with good planning and time management skills
* Persistent and self-motivated
* Able to manage large amounts of data in an organised and structured way.
Advantageous Skills & Experience
* Proven experience working with SAP (Requisitions and PO creation, invoicing process…).
* Proficient use of MS Excel