Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading Renewable company are looking for a Project Administrator based in Glasgow on a contract basis.
The team requires a Project Administrator/ Co-ordinator to support the team with delivery of the Land and Stakeholder function through a wide range of tasks including document management, data management, billing/ invoicing, project reporting, procurement and administration of project control mechanisms.
General Admin Support
* Support Land and Stakeholder team in general administrative activities including but not limited to meeting minutes, arranging meetings, electronic filing as required
* Support to Land and Stakeholder Team for all SAP and contract management activities
* Prepare and process Land and Stakeholder Team paperwork in relation to invoicing and procurement
* Assist with drafting and review of materials as required
Land Team Data Management
* Administration and management of data and information held by the Land Team in relation to landowner agreements and licences across projects
* Manage land project related documentation in an auditable manner
* Support for the development of a data room and periodic delivery of data
Skills Knowledge and Experience
* Degree qualification preferred but minimum qualification to HND level.
* Training / qualification in project management preferred.
* Some relevant project based experience within a development discipline and/or direct experience of working within a project environment.
* Experience and understanding of technical due diligence.
* Experience of renewables / power generation industry preferred.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy of work.
* Tenacity and determination to succeed.
* Interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems.
* Working knowledge of SAP preferred.