Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
8 months ago
Our client is looking for a strong Administrator for a project of work they have for a contract role based in Glasgow city centre.
Our client employ a number of contract workers in a variety of pay routes, due to new legislation coming into action they require a project administrator to:
- Ensure accurate records of all the contractors are up to date and review/ determine whether individual assessments are required or not
- If a contractor is assessed, you will ensure complete records are kept in a centralised location for easy access in the future
- Ensuring all workers records are up to date, including changes in pay routes, all leavers and new starts.
- The recruiting of new contract workers follow this process to comply with the legislation.
- Assist in the distribution of communications to the business on this subject.
- Assist with facilitating any meetings required around this subject.
- Produce summary reports on the status of the assessments as required.
- Be sensitive to the highly confidential nature of the information that would be handled.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft office especially Excel.
Experience in project administration, record keeping, and organisation of projects preferable.
Knowledge of Contract worker pay routes (Limited etc) & IR35 legislation would be desirable.
Great organisation skills.
Able to manage work load
Strong Excel skills as this is a critical requirement of the role
Great communication skills