Up to £19.00 per hour
11 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator to work within a Procurement team reporting to the head of Procurement Reporting & Projects in a project management and business support capacity.
The role holder will provide project support to a varied range of projects across procurement and play a key role in coordinating the department activities. This could include activities such as preparation of project documentation, creation of presentation material, coordinating the creation of department communications, functional & project reporting (such as scorecards and dashboards), organising meetings & events and budget management.
Additionally, the role holder will provide administrative support to the leadership team as required. Given the geographic range of the team, working in a virtual team is a natural part of this role as the team travels frequently. The role will involve working closely with internal and external stakeholders as required.
This post holder will be highly organised, experienced in Project Management, enjoy working with people, have strong communication skills and a drive for business improvement.
The role will involve coordinating a number of project support activities, including:
- Creation of project documentation, such as project plans, reports, presentations and action trackers
- Coordination of cyclical reporting, such as scorecards and dashboards for both functional and business reviews.
- Supporting the development and coordinating the delivery of functional communications
- Organisation of meetings & events
- Facilitation and administration of department budgets
- Establish and maintain management information systems, including physical and electronic files for the department as required
- Working with project stakeholders across the Air Sector
This role will also involve providing support to the Air Procurement Transformation Director and the Central Air Procurement Leadership team, which may involve:
- Organising travel arrangements and processing expenses
Please note the rate advertised is a LTD rate
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; project Administrator; project admin