Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 month ago
Our client is a multinational leader in providing state-of-the-art software-based Signalling, communication and control systems that enable the operation of trains in mainline and mass transit systems across the world. They are currently looking for a Project administrator to start ASAP for approx. 6 months.
The site project administrator will provide full administration support to the Project Manager and project teams as required. Support will include dealing with a range of document processes, procedures and coordination of activities to deliver a successful project.
Key Activities and Principal Accountabilities
- Provide full general administrative support for specific projects within the portfolio.
- Liaising with NWR for the maintenance and facilities of the building
- Provide support for Agency Timesheets and any other associated task with the process
- Maintaining agency staff timesheets via spreadsheet for both the Commercial and Finance departments to ensure the information is collated and reported in a timely manner. In addition, ensure the format and information can be filtered and sorted to enable it to be useful for other purposes if required.
- Collating and issuing Daily Activity Reports
- Ensuring quick resolution of ad hoc issues for both internal and external customers.
- Maintain project files / structure in line with company regulations. The site depot project filing system should mirror that on the R drive for the Project.
- Raise requisitions and purchase orders using the company procurement systems.
- Compile project contacts lists and maintain accurate records.
- Assist with the preparation of internal PDRs and client reports
- Collate, edit and issue monthly Project Progress Reports as requested by the Project Manager, ensuring contributors meet deadlines and the report is issued in a timely manner.
- Process all documents for newly set up Projects e.g. delegated authorities, signatories, etc.
- Order and maintain office supplies/consumables/stationery.
- Organise meetings and book rooms / refreshments for Project and client Meetings at site.
- Meet and greet visitors, issue visitor passes, receive and despatch, packages and parcels.
- Undertake any other associated duties with this role as directed by Administration Supervisor or Project Manager.
- BTEC/HND/ONC or similar qualification
- At least 3-5 years' experience of working in an administrative or similar environment
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Methodical, well organised and able to communicate at all levels.
- Flexible and adaptable to a range of working methods and processes.
- Must be customer service focused and have experience of dealing with external clients.
- Good team player.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Accurate with attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Knowledge of the rail industry would be advantageous
This role will be on a contract basis for approx. 6 months
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.