Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
26 days ago
Morosn have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administartor to work for one of our Aerospace Clients to be based in Yeovil.
In addition to managing VP AW101 & VP AW159 activities, provide administrative support to the department throughout the project life cycle to support customers, managers and teams with executing the contract in accordance with commitments and the clients policies and procedures.
Key job accountabilities
* Assist HoDs in their day to day administration functions, diaries and processes.
* Engage and support the Customer both on site with domestic arrangements and off site with contract related enquiries.
* Manage the coordination of presentation material and reports for external and internal review meetings, collating and monitoring any associated actions.
* Manage the hospitality arrangements for internal and external meetings including visitor forms.
* Schedule departmental meetings and where applicable track actions.
* Generate, report status and drive approvals against RAS/PDI(RAI).
* Act as departmental CATS Supervisor and provide support to the Head of Department with MSS Administration.
* Review and report the monthly expenditure against departmental overheads and prepare the annual budget submission and forecasts as required.
* Manage the departmental consumable budget and raise and receipt purchase requisitions as required.
* Provide central point of contact for Departmental Communications and induction of New Starters.
* Manage the Departmental Health and Safety requirements including conducting the office audits, reporting the results and driving the associated actions to closure.
* Act as the Departmental Training Coordinator to ensure that gapped training requirements are captured on the Training plan in accordance with the departmental competency matrix.
* Manage the control of centralised documented information (i.e. job role definitions) and also of contractual documentation that needs to be stored and maintained in SAP.
* Coordinate Travel requests and administer expenses within the authority delegated by the Head of Department.
* Act as the Departmental Security Officer Computing and ensure company requirements are understood and adhered to. Manage access to the controlled drives and also internal and external SharePoint sites.
* Act as the Building Single Point of Contact to ensure facility issues are centrally managed, including raising SAP maintenance requests.
* Support internal process reviews and prepare documentation for internal use and also for interfaces into connected procedures in other functional areas.
* Maintain the departmental functional manual (controlling change requests and amending documentation for issue).
* Control the receipt and co-ordination of LH-OS amendments issued for comment (external and internal) to ensure robust reviews, responses and validity to deadlines.