Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Project Administrator - Swanley
Morson International are working with a leading construction firm who are looking for a Project Administrator to join their team in Swanley. This is an initial contract until the 3rd of September where my client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. This position will be inside IR35.
The Project Administrator will:
* Edit/format all Daily Construction Reports produced by Testing / Construction teams.
* PDF copies to be sent to client and wider project team each day.
* File Word and PDF copies on R: for each employee.
* All construction reports to be logged and recorded against hours booked
* Missing DCRs communicated to Line Mangers at least once per week
* Input hours from Agency timesheets and Replicon report (provided by others) for test / construction teams
* Review Roster for clashes with Annual Leave / Training for each updated roster
* Update training matrix for project team and ensure team certs are available on the shared drive
* Monthly review of drivers list
* Review available Stationary and order / replenish as required
* General Filing including saving of TBSs, Supervisor Inspections, Record of Briefings, DTFs, Resource Requests etc
The successful Project Administrator will have:
* Good organisational skills
* Computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
* Ability to communicate with personnel at all levels of the organisation
* Good team player
* Pro-active and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
* Flexible approach to varying workloads
* Willingness to work additional hours and duties, may include weekend working
* Willing to travel to occasionally to various locations within M25 boundary
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.