US$20.00 - US$21.00 per hour + up to 21.00 hourly
3 days ago
Looking for someone who enjoys administrative work and will continue to grow within position.
Excellent Written skills
Experience with Word, Excel and Power Point Will be responsible for tracking the project paperwork Must have good organizational skills This is not a receptionist type role.
The candidate will be responsible for project administration/document control activities and must have excellent written and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Proofread/edit/prepare cover pages/letters and send documents to customers.
2. Upload documents sent to and received from customers into document repositories.
3. Create/update correspondence logs.
4. Track sent and outstanding customers' document deliverables.
5. Enter purchase requisitions into SAP, interacting with departments if additional information is needed.
6. Take meeting minutes.
7. Enter action items into our action-tracking software.
8. Book conference rooms/send meeting invites.
9. Prepare occasional shipments.
Perform other Project Administrative duties as required to support projects & departments.
Skills: Customer Complexities / Skills:
Communication & Organizational skills.
MS Office advanced skills.
Word, Excel- For tracking purposes
Powerpoint- familiar with
SAP helpful-not required
Professional- Able to speak to stake holders-Will report to a director level