£49000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson Group (Accountancy and Finance Division) We are assiting our client with their recruitment of a Project Accountant for a period up to 6 months (Day rate or FTC) Based Bristol City Central
As the Project Accountant you will manage, coordinate and deliver accurate and timely finance information including the production of financial information, budgeting and forecasting for projects with the aim of improving the financial control of these projects and business development opportunities within the company.
- Prepare financial scenarios to assess the feasibility of a project advise the business on how it would impact the ongoing financial performance of the business to aid decision making and improved business performance.
- Develop and implement a financial reporting programme for projects and the wider financial reporting requirements including Saas Metrics.
- Assist with the identification, design and implementation of a new finance system.
- Partner with the business to provide financial support and analysis on other business projects and development activities.
- Assist with the preparation of financial information required for a major financial investment and external audit.
- Review the financial processes and procedures and assist with the development and implementation of new processes to build a best in class finance team.
- Develop, manage and drive the delivery of the financial road map for the finance team and own all financial projects
- Lead and support on the completion of the statutory accounts, external audit, and all other tax matters and liaising with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Lead on the finance systems implementation including; project management, process and procedure development, chart of accounts build, UAT testing. super user for the business, training and support and 3rd party stakeholder management
- Review, lead and manage the change of the of financial processes and procedures to meet business growth
- Own and manage all the costs of a major property move project
- Develop finance's risk management and corporate governance strategy especially with regard to protecting the company's assets, cash, reputation and preventing fraud
What do I need to apply?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Must have saas and UK and US business experience
- Have the ability to work in a standalone autonomous role
- Be proactive and a self starter
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with non financial people