Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
Programme Manager - Transformation/Change
£Negotiable - 30% bonus, Car allowance, Pension
Programme Manager / Transformation / Change / Systems / Operations / Manchester
Morson International is pleased to offer this role on behalf of our Client who is currently seeking to recruit a Programme Manager to head up an operation system project with a budget in excess of £20million.
As a senior member of the Leadership Team, you will manager a five-year operation system transformation programme with a budget in excess of £20million. The overall goal is to upgrade/rearchitect the operating system to allow the organisation to run more efficiently, while generating real time operational information to allow continual improvement.
The Person & Responsibilities:
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you have experience in managing multiple and large-scale business transformation projects at one time. The ideal candidate will have experience managing the full project lifecycle from initial stages through to completion.
- Manage a large-scale project from initial plan through to completion.
- Lead the transformation, ensuring key stakeholders are kept abreast of strategy, progress and financials.
- Work on multiple projects at any given time, on occasions managing conflicting programmes.
- Upgrade/standardise operation systems, while maintaining BAU with little to no system down time.
- Work closely with 3rd parties, Operations Directors and Business Change departments.
- Matrix Management
- Competitive salary
- 30%+ Bonus
- Car Allowance
- 11% Pension
- Flexible working hours plus more